5 Nights from only ZAR 23,109.00 per person sharing. Call us now
Netherlands, Amsterdam, With a stay at NH Amsterdam Centre, you’ll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Holland Casinp and DeLaMar Theatre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Melkweg anf Leidseplein.
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return flights from Johannesburg including airline levy
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at a 4* Nh Amsterdam Centre in Amsterdam
- Room Only
- Duration: 5 Nights
- Travel Dates: 1 Sep – 30 Nov 2019
- Offer Ends: 30 Nov 2019
- Departs from: Johannesburg
Terms & Conditions
- High season airfare supplement apply
- Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELLING TO THE NETHERLANDS
- SEASONAL HIGHLIGHTS
- The Netherlands is a popular year-round destination with long hot summers and cool winters which brings snow to higher ground. Temperatures and climatic conditions vary from one side of The Netherlands to the other and travellers should be prepared for all weather conditions.
- WHAT TO PACK
- As you plan what to wear in Europe, keep in mind that the trick is to pack and wear layers. But don’t plan on just wearing tops with woollen sweaters over them. Instead, try layering like this: tank top – long sleeve shirt – cardigan – jacket.
- RETAIL HOURS
- Most shops are opened every day from around 9 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. On Monday mornings, shops often don’t open until around noon. Most towns and cities have a shopping night when shops are opened until 9 p.m. This is usually on a Thursday. Every Dutch city has its own rules for shopping on Sundays. Dates are available at the local tourist information (VVV). In most big cities, supermarkets are open every day until 10 p.m., except on Sunday’s when they close around 5.30 p.m. In other parts of the country, supermarkets are usually opened until 8 p.m. on weekdays and Saturdays, with varying opening times on Sundays.
Click on the link to get a quote on Travel Insurance.