From ZAR13,655.00 per person sharing. Call now
WHEN CAN I GO?
1 September 2019 – 1 November 2019
WELCOME TO BALI
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colourful festivals, music and dance is testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
Kuta Beach – first discovered in the 60’s, and once a sleepy fishing village – has now transformed into the centre of Bali’s nightlife and action. Legian is where the locals, tourists and expats all mingle. Bargaining, beach activities, indulging in massages, meditating or simply reading – you name it, it’s available! For a holiday where the emphasis is on relaxation, visit Jimbaran or Sanur Beaches; whilst Nusa Dua caters for the more upmarket taste and is ideal for families and water sport enthusiasts. If beaches aren’t your ideal, then visit Ubud, where the culture and lifestyle of the Balinese wait
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Bali on Emirates
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 1 FREE Night included
- 1 FREE Thematic Buffet Dinner
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Travel Insurance available, just click on the link Quote Me