From R 20, 495,00 per person
sharing Call Us
Friendly, inviting and relentlessly beautiful – welcome to Mauritius! Beaches, temples, lagoons, rain forests, reefs, waterfalls, shopping, dining… Mauritius has it all. For the adventurous and active, the array of options is endless; from scuba diving and snorkeling to sailing and deep sea fishing, or water-skiing and parasailing, kite surfing and yoga, quad biking and horse riding – you name it, Mauritius has got it.
WHEN CAN I GO?
1 December 2019 – 23 December 2019
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
For Travel Insurance quote TIC Link
WHAT TO DO IN MAURITIUS
Mauritius has an impressive array of activities available – from exhilarating zip lining to cultural temple visits. Of course, it’s also very important to factor in plenty of time to soak up the sun around your hotel pool. If you are looking for more than the beach, look at what is in store for you:
- Deep Sea Fishing – Mauritius is a paradise for deep sea fishing – the ocean is 70 metres deep one kilometre away from the coast. Species include the blue or black marlin, all types of sharks, yellow tuna, the Bonitos, barracuda and more. Huge fish like the Blue Marlin roam the seas and hunt around the island from November to April. Mauritius holds several world fishing records. Fishing boats can be hired from almost all hotels.
- Spa and Well being – If you’re looking for some pampering be sure to visit the spa found at most hotels where you can put yourself into the capable hands of experts and allow yourself to be carried away by your senses (you deserve it)!
- Golf – What could be more pleasant than being on holiday on a dream island whilst having the opportunity to improve your golf skills? Some excellent golf courses including Heritage Golf Club at Bel Ombre, Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club, Tamarina, the Links and Legends courses at Belle Mare Plage and Four Seasons Golf Club at Anahita
- Shopping – The Island’s reputation as a shopping paradise is enhanced by the diversity and quality of shopping opportunities. From sophisticated shopping centres to small craft shops and bustling market stalls, there is something for everyone. Whatever happens, you can’t leave Mauritius without a sega outfit and at least one frangipani hair clip!
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling – Mauritius is fantastic for diving all year round. A barrier reef encircles almost the entire island which creates a shallow lagoon reef, making it particularly good diving for beginners. On the other side of the barrier reef, caverns and crevasses as well as a bunch of ship wrecks will delight the more experienced divers out there.
- Nightlife – Most hotels in Mauritius offer nightly entertainment but for those seeking a little more, there is lots of fun to be had on the island. The nightlife scene of Mauritius entices with beach clubs, happening nightclubs, casinos, bars & pubs with live music, and even laid back lounges.