From ZAR 18,005.00 per person sharing for 7 Nights Call us now
DESTINATION AND WHEN CAN I GO?
Mauritius – North West Coast from 1 December 2019 – 20 December 2019
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room Breakfast & dinner daily
- Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 35% Discount included
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from ZAR 2,850.00 pp
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Click on the link to get Travel Insurance
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- WELCOME TO MAURITIUS
- Friendly, inviting and relentlessly beautiful beaches, temples, lagoons, rain forests, reefs, waterfalls, shopping, dining… Mauritius has it all.
- For the adventurous and active, the array of options is endless;
- from scuba diving and snorkeling to sailing and deep sea fishing, or water-skiing and parasailing, kite surfing and yoga, quad biking and horse riding – you name it, Mauritius has got it.
- The island is blessed with a tropical climate and is a fantastic year-round destination.
- Temperatures range from the low to mid-20s°C in the cooler months (April to October), up to the late 20s°C and early 30s°C during the gorgeous summer months from November to March.
- Shopping – The Island’s reputation as a shopping paradise is enhanced by the diversity and quality of shopping opportunities. From sophisticated shopping centres to small craft shops and bustling market stalls, there is something for everyone. Whatever happens, you can’t leave Mauritius without a sega outfit and at least one frangipani hair clip!