WHEN CAN I GO?
Zanzibar Blue Hotel available from 1 September 2019 – 31 October 2019
Pricing Per Person Sharing From ZAR 14,915.00 BLUE HOTEL – 7 Nights
Travel from Johannesburg (Lanseria Airport) to the Zanzibar Blue Hotel. Don’t wait and Contact Us now for this special.
INCLUDED IN THE DEAL
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango ex Lanseria
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily Welcome drink, afternoon tea, soft drinks & water, wine, local beer & local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee & tea.
- A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- *Block-out dates: 22-29 September 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
If you need travel insurance, do not look further. Click on the link and book your Travel Insurance.
INFORMATION ON ZANZIBAR
Zanzibar is a few degrees south of the equator and enjoys a very tropical climate. The average daytime high is between 28°C and 32°C and the night-time lows are between 20°C and 25°C. Temperature wise – this island is an all-year-round winner. February is very hot and very humid (just leave your hair straightener at home!) and March to May are the wettest months.